Maroubra Dynamic Physiotherapy
For all appointments & enquiries, please call (02) 9344-7533 or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
|Maroubra Dynamic Physiotherapy Centre|
45 Green Street
Tel: (02) 9344-7533
Fax: (02) 9315-5732
- Mon – Fri: 7.30am – 7.00pm
- Sat: 7.30am – 1.30pm
- Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00pm
- Sat: 8:30am – 12:00 noon
- Two hour free car parking is available in Green St either at the Council parking or Franklins shopping center.
- Disabled parking available out the front of clinic.
- For private patients, payment is expected at time of consultation by either cash / cheque / credit card or EFTPOS.
Physiotherapy fees can be claimed through private heath funds and we have a facility (HICAPS) to claim your rebates electronically at the time of consultation.
- For Workers’ Compensation and Third Party cases, we can bill the insurance company directly once a claim number has been established and accepted.
- Discounts are available for pensioners.
- Save when purchasing 10 visit passes for both mat and equipment classes!
We are on Facebook, click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
- Please allow approximately one hour for each visit.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is preferred, otherwise a cancellation fee will be issued.
- We also offer Home Visits by appointment within the local area.
When you come for an appointment it is not necessary to have a referral. However please remember the following
- Health Fund card and DVA card, if applicable.
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc and any other relevant information.
- A referral letter from your GP or other doctor, if applicable (see FAQ)
- Comfortable clothing to change into for doing exercises.
- Workers’ compensation information, if applicable.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.