Maroubra Pelvic Floor Centre
Regain your Pelvic power at Maroubra Dynamic Physiotherapy:
Amazingly, 1 in 3 women could have a problem with incontinence, and it can be prevented with effective physiotherapy.
Pelvic floor physio can be beneficial for urinary and bowel incontinence, prolapse, pre and post pregnancy as well as general pelvic floor muscle weakness.
We may be able to help you overcome incontinence; you are assured of being assessed and treated compassionately and given specific and individually tailored management.
Treatment may include:
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises
- Bladder retraining
- Electrical current to the bladder or pelvic floor muscles
- Postures to enhance defecation and urination without straining
- Pelvic floor and core stability for fitness
- Specially tailored home programmes
Other conditions treated including:
- Pregnancy related pelvic pain (sacroiliac and pubic symphysis)
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Gestational carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mastitis, blocked milk ducts
- Post natal back pain
- Post natal diastasis recti/abdominal muscle separation
- Post natal thoracic and neck pain
- Post natal wrist and thumb pain
- Post natal core strengthening programs